Basil Olive Oil Gin SourRecipe by: Evie Negri-Albert
For May's BrightRx, we are celebrating the launch of DIGESTIF, our new kitchen candle. Made with Brightland olive oil, California soy, and notes of neroli, vetiver and black pepper, it is designed to burn during or after cooking. We like to think of it as a digestif for your kitchen. Accordingly, we are bringing you recipes for digestifs to sip and enjoy while your candle burns. Evie Negri-Albert, the cocktail creator behind the viral TikTok @drinksbyevie, has shared a savory, refreshing Basil Olive Oil Gin Sour using Brightland's ARISE olive oil.
- 2 oz gin
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 2-3 dashes aromatic bitters
- 1/2 oz basil simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Basil to garnish
- 1/2 oz Brightland ARISE olive oil
- 1 Add all ingredients into a shaker except the egg white. Shake with ice.
- 2 Remove ice and add 1 egg white. Shake again.
- 3 Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a sprig of basil.