First up in our Simple Summer Salad series, we have our dear friend Amy Holt's incredible Street Corn Salad.
First in our Simple Summer Salad series, we have our dear friend Amy Holt's incredible Street Corn Salad. Amy is a recipe developer, food stylist and photographer. She believes the best dishes typically consist of simple ingredients of the best quality, so buying quality food and using what is in season are her keys to creating the tastiest dishes! Her Street Corn Salad A perfect summer lunch or a great side for summer barbecues!
- 2 corn cobs
- 1 tbsp Brightland ALIVE olive oil
- Pinch of both salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 lime- juiced
- 1 tsp thinly sliced red chili pepper
- 1 Tbsp queso fresco
- 1/2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 Cut corn off the cob.
- 2 Heat cast iron skillet very hot and add Brightland's ALIVE on skillet.
- 3 Add corn, salt, and pepper.
- 4 Cook until browned, and add a squeeze of fresh lime, chili slices, queso frescoe, and cilantro.
- 5 Top with lime zest, fresh cracked pepper, and a drizzle of Brightland!