Brightland Creations: New Year Olive Oil Smoothie
Our friend Jess, the founder and CEO of Palermo Body, recently shared a wonderful antioxidant smoothie recipe featuring Brightland that is perfect for starting the New Year off on the right foot.
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp Brightland ALIVE olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk of choice (nut or oat milk)
- handful raw cashews (about 10 nuts)
- handful baby spinach
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
"Even though the weather is starting to get a little colder I love starting my mornings with a smoothie. They’re a great way to pack a whole lot of nutrients into one meal and can be a pretty quick breakfast if you prep them the night before. My go-to recipe is loaded with antioxidants, fatty acids, and one surprising ingredient so keep on reading to see what that said ingredient is, and why you should be adding it to your smoothies too." - Jess
- 1 Pour all the ingredients, except for the olive oil, into your favorite blender (this one is my favorite). Mix everything together until smooth. Once all ingredients are incorporated, put the blender on low and add in the olive oil and salt—then enjoy!