We are currently hiring a Fall Marketing Intern and Full-Time Customer Experience Associate.
FALL MARKETING INTERN (NYC PREFERRED /REMOTE OK)
Brightland’s Fall Marketing Intern will work closely with the Brightland Marketing team on various projects and initiatives. This person will have a passion for food, art, editorial, content, and social media. This paid internship will start mid-August and will end on December 23 2021, and will be 20 hours a week.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
+ Post editorial content on our blog
+ Post on Pinterest
+ Create and post on TikTok
+ Source imagery for social media (IG, Pinterest etc)
+ Use Canva or Adobe to create social graphics
+ Collaborate with team on various creative and task-based projects
+ Pitch editorial/social topics
+ Community based tasks
+ Research and outreach
+ 20 hours a week, paid hourly.
+ Complimentary Brightland products
+ Opportunity to join company team meetings and learn from an incredible team.
You are curious, creative, and are excited to learn, do and thrive. You are passionate about food, editorial, content, and social media, and love TikTok, IG, Pinterest and other social channels. You are a fantastic writer, have a genuine interest in art and design, and want to dive in to contribute in any and all ways. You are highly organized, have fantastic attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You can be a college/university/MBA student, but not required. You are preferably based in NYC.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a note that explains why you think you would be a great fit for the Marketing Internship and what #livinginagoldenstate means to you.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE (NYC PREFERRED /REMOTE)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Brightland’s Customer Experience Associate (FT) will be primarily responsible for customer inquiries and requests. This person will have a passion for problem-solving and community engagement. The Customer Experience Associate will have the opportunity to help grow Brightland’s Customer Experience department, taking pride in creating joyful moments and engaging with our community.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as Brightland’s Brand Ambassador in all interactions
- Provide clear guidance and resolve customer issues
- Educate customers about Brightland products and be excited to learn about new products
- Monitor and reply to customer reviews
- Use Gorgias platform to communicate with Brightland customers via email and social media
- Pull customer analytics to identify trends
- Create orders in Shopify for press, wholesale, and corporate orders
- Manage day to day retail, wholesale and dropship orders
- Communicate with 3PL to report order changes, requests, and issues.
- Identify opportunities for product or process improvement through customer feedback and experience
- Be the voice of the customer experience internally and collaborate intra-departmentally on improvements, product launches and projects.
- Collaborate with 3PL for new product roll outs or opportunities for greater efficiency or improvement.
- Meet key performance indicators, like First Response Time, and help develop additional KPIs.
- Assist with other admin and various projects across teams.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in customer experience. DTC or retail experience is ideal.
- You have experience with Shopify and Gorgias.
- You have superior communication, with strong writing skills.
- You are a community-oriented person who enjoys engaging with people.
- You are comfortable being versatile and helping wherever help is needed.
- You are solution-oriented and quick on your feet.
- You are able to juggle multiple things, and be able to find an answer even in ambiguous situations.
- You are self-motivated and willing to take initiative.
- You are optimistic, passionate, and humble.
- NYC highly preferred, but open to remote for the right candidate.
- BIPOC, womxn, and LGBTQ+ individuals are highly encouraged to apply.
- Fulltime Salary
- Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- PTO/sick days
- Equity Options
- Annual Educational Stipend
- Delicious Brightland products
- Monthly Mental Health Days
- Ability to work remote (US based)
Email email@example.com with your resume, a short note that explains why you think you would be a great fit for the role and what #livinginagoldenstate means to you.