Our home is our sanctuary. A space that can ground us, bring us comfort, and — quite literally — shelter us from the storms of the outside world. At Brightland, we've always had a special love for the great indoors. And now, more than ever, we find ourselves curious about what brings comfort to those in our community.
Read on for a photo diary of the six things that are bringing Peiman the most comfort at home right now.
1. My bench — this is where my girlfriend, Sara, and I have been doing daily 10-minute meditations. Something we're able to do now because of the stay-at-home order!
2. My iPad — I've been reading way more recently on my iPad, which has been a great way to unwind after a long day.
4. My Nutribullet — I use it when I'm too lazy to make any real food. Fast and tastes great.
5. Codenames — I love this game. It's been great to have more time to play games that we could barely find any time for before.
6. Tulips — just because they are nice to look at. :)
Peiman Raf is the co-founder of Madhappy, a community-driven streetwear brand with an emphasis on mental health. Keep up with their mission to make the world a more optimistic place on Instagram @madhappy.