Pistachio Olive Oil 'Nice Cream'Recipe by: Roxana Saidi
Our friends at TÁCHE shared this deliciously creamy vegan ice cream recipe made with their Original Blend pistachio milk and our ALIVE olive oil.
Roxana Saidi, founder of TÁCHE pistachio milk, generously shared a vegan dessert recipe that blends buttery ALIVE olive oil with frozen bananas for a creamy 'nice cream' studded with crunchy pistachios. With just a handful of ingredients, this cooling yet healthy dessert is ideal for summer nights.
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- ⅓ cup TÁCHE Original Blend
- 1 tbsp Brightland ALIVE olive oil
- 3 cups chopped bananas (Frozen)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Add the bananas and pistachio milk to the blender along with 1 Tbsp of ALIVE olive oil, salt, and vanilla. Pulse for 15-20 seconds.
- 2 Now add your pistachios (the best part). Pulse for another 5-10 seconds to crush the pistachios slightly.
- 3 That’s it! Super easy - You can grab an air-tight container to store in the freezer or enjoy immediately. I love to add extra pistachios. I encourage adding your fav toppings or having as-is!