BrightRx Special Edition: Aishwarya Iyer
March marks the launch of our newest member of the Brightland family, ARISE, a fresh basil olive oil with a label designed by renowned fashion designer, Peter Som.
To fête the launch, we have a special edition of BrightRx this month. Two delectable recipes that show you how to cook with ARISE, straight from the kitchens of Peter Som and Brightland founder, Aishwarya, to yours with love.
Melon Mozzarella Salad
- 1 medium cantaloupe, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 10 green olives, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls, sliced into quarters
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Brightland ARISE basil olive oil
"While a melon salad is typically enjoyed in high summer, ARISE's peppery mint undertones bring it into spring. You can also sub the melon for tomato and get an entirely new dish with different taste notes."" - Aishwarya
- 1 In a bowl, toss the cantaloupe, olives, red onion, and mozzarella balls together. Dress the salad with a long pour of ARISE and a drizzle of red wine vinegar. Toss with the lime juice. Generously salt and pepper the salad and taste.
- 2 This salad is marvelous straight away, but even better chilled for a few hours.